Laboratory near me made in China replacement parts in Tamale Ghana 1L Banbury Rubber Internal Mixing Machine with top quality

Laboratory near me made in China  replacement parts  in Tamale Ghana 1L Banbury Rubber Internal Mixing Machine with top quality

We – EPG Group the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For far more particulars: Cellular/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828

Component 1. Main Design Specialized Parameter         

Merchandise X(S)N-1L X(S)N-3L X(S)N-5L
Net chamber volume 1L 3L 5L
Working volume 5L 8L 15L
Principal motor five.5KW 7.5KW 11KW
Decelerator Hardened Experience Hardened Confront Hardened Experience
Switch-over motor .55KW .75KW one.1KW
Discharging manner Tilting discharge Tilting discharge Tilting discharge
Rotor Speed(entrance/rear) – forty/31 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min
Cooling strategy by drinking water by drinking water by water
Cooling Drinking water Force .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa
Heating Steam Pressure .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa
Compressing air Strain .5-.8Mpa(optional) .5-.8Mpa(optional) .6-.8Mpa(optional)
Dimension 1980*950*2571mm 2050*1080*2130mm 1850*1200*2580mm
Machine fat 1300KG 1800KG 2200KG
Guarantee 24 months
Rotor substance No.45 metal(S45C),Surfacing cemented carbide,Hardness is 50HRC,cemented carbide thickness is 2mm,Rotor total area is plated with tough chromium with excellent abrasion resistance.
Tough chromium thickness .fifteen-.2mm, Hardness is HV900 ~ one thousand
Payment phrases 30% T/T deposit in advance, then stability the rest 70% prior to loading.
Delivery time Delivery about 25 days right after the deposit received.

Portion 2. Features                                                   

1.Motor&Electric powered Equiped with “SIEMENS” “MITSUBSHI” “CHINT”,and so on
  Imported PLC automobile handle,Protected, Seliable,Stable.
two.Transmission Technique:Greater transmission performance,Decrease noise,Lengthier Provider Existence. 
3.Rotor:Abrasion resistant hard alloy,Plated with challenging chromium.
4.Temperature and time manage system:Imported PLC manage technique to give a 100% mixing impact.
5.Patented layout,Environmental protection, energy conservation,higher creation ability,higher efficiency.
6.Easy set up,procedure and maintenance to decrease working cost.
7.Trustworthy efficiency,no leakage, lengthier lifer service.
8.Can be custom-made for you.

Element 3. Merchandise Display                                             

Part 4. Workshop                                                  

Portion 5.  Application                                                         

Lab Rubber kneader mixer is relevant for plasticating and mixing rubber and plastic testing,as effectively as applicable for mixing and keading sticky components. 
This machine is widely tyre manufacturing facility and Rubber, TPR,EVA,Rubber sole, Rubber Roller, Hoses Belts, Sponges, Vibration Insulator, Elastic Wire,Sealing Materials, Tire, Tapes, Grasp Batches, Pigment Ink, Car Electric powered Rubber Elements, Chemical ept Compounds production.

Element 6. Packaging & Shipping                                        

 

The use of unique equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part quantities or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference reasons only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our organization and the outlined replacement areas contained herein are not sponsored, authorized, or made by the OEM.

Laboratory near me made in China  replacement parts  in Tamale Ghana 1L Banbury Rubber Internal Mixing Machine with top quality

Laboratory near me made in China  replacement parts  in Tamale Ghana 1L Banbury Rubber Internal Mixing Machine with top quality