Rexroth GFT110 GFT36 GFT220 Final Drive,GFT110 CZPT Planetary Gearbox
Rexroth GFT Series Gearbox is an ideal driving component for wheel or track driving vehicles, and other moving equipment and widely applied in excavator, spreading machine, drill machine, mobile crusher, engineering machinery, mining, tunnel machinery, agricultural machinery, etc. Meanwhile, different motor connectors and dimensions are available on request. It is an ideal replacement of CZPT products.
Rexroth Gft Planetary Gearbox, Final Drive GFT17 GFT24 Gft36 GFT 40 GFT50 Gft60 Gft80 Gft110 Gft160
R98857133 GFT60W3B86~/8822 0571
R9880 0571 9 GFT80T3-185-03
R9880 0571 6 GFT80T3B127-01 W/O MOTOR
R988064513 GFT80T3B127-09 W/O MOTOR
R988049613 GFT80T3B185-10 W/O MOTOR
R9880 0571 6 GFT60T3B106-05 W/O MOTOR
R988 0571 1 GFT60T3B140-20
R9880 0571 5 GFT60T3B170-12 W/O MOTOR
R9880 0571 4 GFT60T3B86-02
R9880 0571 2 GFT60W3B106-06
R9880 0571 3 GFT60W3B106-11
R988007035 GFT60W3B400 W/O MOTOR
R9885719 GFT36T3-131-04 W/O MOTOR
R9885712 GFT36T3B139-02 W/O MOTOR
R988006966 GFT36T3B79-09 W/O MOTOR
R98804 0571 GFT40T2B41-05
R988006886 GFT17T2B54-12 W/O MOTOR
R988058732 GFT17W3B78-06 W/O MOTOR
The reducer for concrete mixer trucks is used in the transmission system of concrete mixer trucks.
The reducer adopts planetary gear transmission, which has the characteristics of stable torque driving, compact structure, less maintenance and long service life. The reduction gear body can be bolted to the mounting bracket of the frame or directly connected to the frame and connected to the drum through the output flange. The output flange allows for a certain angle of oscillation in all directions to meet the requirements of various complex conditions. This reducer acts as a front support for the drum and drives the drum to rotate through the output flange.
We could supply the CZPT hydraulic pump and motor, also the inner spare parts as below model:
1 A8VO: A8VO55,A8VO80,A8VO107,A8VO160
2,A2FO: A2FO5 A2FO10 A2F12 A2FO16 A2FO23,A2FO28,A2FO32,A2FO45,A2FO56,A2FO63 A2FO80
8,A10VSO: A10VSO10,A10VSO18 A10VSO28,A10VSO43,A10VSO45,A10VSO71,A10VSO100,A10VSO140
10,A11V: A11V50 A11V90 A11V130,A11V145 A11V160,A11V190,A11V250
13 Others: AP2D21,AP2D25,AP2D36,AP2D38
|Excavator or Rig
Q:What Is Our Main Application?
Q:What Is The Payment Terms?
A:Full order:30% as desposit, the balance before shipment:
Small order /sample ordre: full payment in advance:
Q:Can I Mark My Own Brand On The Pump?
A:Yes. Full order can mark your brand and code.
Q:What Is Our Main Export Market?
|Agricultural Machinery, Rig
|Soft Tooth Surface
|Planetary Gear Box
Challenges in Achieving High Gear Ratios with Compactness in Planetary Gearboxes
Designing planetary gearboxes with high gear ratios while maintaining compactness presents several challenges:
- Space Constraints: As the gear ratio increases, the number of gear stages required also increases. This can lead to larger gearbox sizes, which may be challenging to accommodate in applications with limited space.
- Bearing Loads: Higher gear ratios often result in increased loads on the bearings and other components due to the redistribution of forces. This can impact the durability and lifespan of the gearbox.
- Efficiency: Each gear stage introduces losses due to friction and other factors. With multiple stages, the overall efficiency of the gearbox can decrease, affecting its energy efficiency.
- Complexity: Achieving high gear ratios can require complex gear arrangements and additional components, which can lead to increased manufacturing complexity and costs.
- Thermal Effects: Higher gear ratios can lead to greater heat generation due to increased friction and loads. Managing thermal effects becomes crucial to prevent overheating and component failure.
To address these challenges, gearbox designers use advanced materials, precise machining techniques, and innovative bearing arrangements to optimize the design for both compactness and performance. Computer simulations and modeling play a critical role in predicting the behavior of the gearbox under different operating conditions, helping to ensure reliability and efficiency.
Impact of Temperature Variations and Environmental Conditions on Planetary Gearbox Performance
The performance of planetary gearboxes can be significantly influenced by temperature variations and environmental conditions. Here’s how these factors impact their operation:
Temperature Variations: Extreme temperature fluctuations can affect the lubrication properties of the gearbox. Cold temperatures can cause the lubricant to thicken, leading to increased friction and reduced efficiency. On the other hand, high temperatures can cause the lubricant to thin out, potentially leading to insufficient lubrication and accelerated wear.
Environmental Contaminants: Planetary gearboxes used in outdoor or industrial environments can be exposed to contaminants such as dust, dirt, moisture, and chemicals. These contaminants can infiltrate the gearbox and degrade the quality of the lubricant. Additionally, abrasive particles can cause wear on gear surfaces, leading to decreased performance and potential damage.
Corrosion: Exposure to moisture, especially in humid or corrosive environments, can lead to corrosion of gearbox components. Corrosion weakens the structural integrity of gears and other components, which can ultimately result in premature failure.
Thermal Expansion: Temperature changes can cause materials to expand and contract. In gearboxes, this can lead to misalignment of gears and improper meshing, causing noise, vibration, and reduced efficiency. Proper consideration of thermal expansion is crucial in gearbox design.
Sealing and Ventilation: To mitigate the impact of temperature and environmental factors, planetary gearboxes need effective sealing to prevent contaminants from entering and to retain the lubricant. Proper ventilation is also essential to prevent pressure build-up inside the gearbox due to temperature changes.
Cooling Systems: In applications where temperature control is critical, cooling systems such as fans or heat exchangers can be incorporated to maintain optimal operating temperatures. This helps prevent overheating and ensures consistent gearbox performance.
Overall, temperature variations and environmental conditions can have a profound impact on the performance and lifespan of planetary gearboxes. Manufacturers and operators need to consider these factors during design, installation, and maintenance to ensure reliable and efficient operation.
Common Applications and Industries of Planetary Gearboxes
Planetary gearboxes are widely utilized across various industries and applications due to their unique design and performance characteristics. Some common applications and industries where planetary gearboxes are commonly used include:
- Automotive Industry: Planetary gearboxes are found in automatic transmissions, hybrid vehicle systems, and powertrains. They provide efficient torque conversion and variable gear ratios.
- Robotics: Planetary gearboxes are used in robotic joints and manipulators, providing compact and high-torque solutions for precise movement.
- Industrial Machinery: They are employed in conveyors, cranes, pumps, mixers, and various heavy-duty machinery where high torque and compact design are essential.
- Aerospace: Aerospace applications include aircraft actuation systems, landing gear mechanisms, and satellite deployment mechanisms.
- Material Handling: Planetary gearboxes are used in equipment like forklifts and pallet jacks to provide controlled movement and high lifting capabilities.
- Renewable Energy: Wind turbines use planetary gearboxes to convert low-speed, high-torque rotational motion of the blades into higher-speed rotational motion for power generation.
- Medical Devices: Planetary gearboxes find applications in medical imaging equipment, prosthetics, and surgical robots for precise and controlled motion.
- Mining and Construction: Planetary gearboxes are used in heavy equipment like excavators, loaders, and bulldozers to handle heavy loads and provide controlled movement.
- Marine Industry: They are employed in marine propulsion systems, winches, and steering mechanisms, benefiting from their compact design and high torque capabilities.
The versatility of planetary gearboxes makes them suitable for applications that require compact size, high torque density, and efficient power transmission. Their ability to handle varying torque loads, offer high gear ratios, and maintain consistent performance has led to their widespread adoption across numerous industries.
editor by CX 2023-09-06